flightschoice.agency online, including all legal entities under the flightschoice.agency, values our relationship with our customers, business partners, third parties with contractual relationships with flightschoice.agency ("third party" referred to as a "service provider"), and anyone who buys/intends to buy/inquires about any product(s) and/or service(s) made available by flightschoice.agency through flight. We are committed to preserving your personally identifiable information (also known as "personal data") by treating it with care and implementing necessary technical and organizational safeguards.
We want to reassure you that when it comes to preserving your privacy on our Sales Channel, we adhere to suitable standards. This policy describes the sorts of personal information gathered on our site, how it is used/processed, and safeguarded, and how users can exercise their privacy rights.
The entity that originally collected information from or about you will be the flightschoice.agency entity in charge of your personal information. You are not required to provide us with any personal information; but, if you do not provide some information, we will be able to provide you with only restricted products and services. We will not be able to transport you if you refuse to give mandatory travel information, for instance.
Personal Information we collect from you as a mandatory part such as name, gender, date of birth, marital status, age, profile picture, email address, postal address, frequent flyer number, telephone no. or fax number, Passport Number. Information such as your financial data (including credit/debit card) and any other information connected to your income and/or lifestyle, billing information, payment history, and so on may be included in the information. And any other information you give when communicating with us or arranging travel (e.g., your dietary and other preferences or needs), as well as information about your bookings (e.g., points of departure and destinations).
Personal information is used for the following purposes:
- To finish and fulfil your reservation or booking, including processing your payment, communicating with you about your reservation or purchase, and providing you with associated customer support.
- We use passport information to make travel reservations.
- To send you marketing materials, updated offers, newsletters, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We believe the following is necessary or appropriate:
- in accordance with applicable law, including legislation from states or countries other than your own;
- to obey the law and to prevent, detect, or suppress abuse, fraud, or illegal behavior;
- to reply to requests from public and government authorities as well as self-regulatory bodies, including those from outside your state or country of residence;
- to ensure that our terms and conditions are followed;
- to safeguard our operations, assets, or interests, or the interests of any of our affiliates;
How Can Personal Data Be Disclosed?
- Other travel-related companies, such as airline consolidators or aggregators, other travel agencies that provide access to their travel-related inventory through the Services, and travel insurance providers with whom we collaborate to supply a component of the services.
- To our business partners whose products or services may be offered on the Services, who introduced you to the Services from another website or online service, or to whom the Services link. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of each of these websites or online services.
Children under the age of 18
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to engage with flightschoice.agency. Minors and travelers under the age of 18 must have their flights booked and reservations made by their parents or guardians.
Policy on Cookies
When you visit flightschoice.agency, our website may place a cookie on your computer either directly or through a third-party service. This is for the following reasons:
- Knowing your browser history and the device you are using to browse the website,
- enhancing your online experience,
- improving the website's performance, and
- displaying relevant advertising based on your past search history and preferences
For travel bookings, the corporation may also use advanced geographic location technologies.
We use strict safety precautions to protect your information. However, there is no way to guarantee complete security. If you notice any unusual activity in your account or believe your privacy has been violated in some way, you can contact customer service and report it.
Personal information modification
- If you want your personal information erased, suppressed, or called back that you previously submitted, please contact us.
- You can also change the information so that your details are up to date in our database.
- We may send you emails or need identification verification to make changes.
- The modifications will be implemented as soon as they are practicable and practical.